|Missile Launcher||Multi Missile Launcher|
|Normal Variant||Kickstarter Variant|
|“||Unique Missile Launcher.||„|
|Icon||Abbreviation||Size||Power Consumption||Stat Enhancement||AI Category|
|Level||Reload Time||Missile Capacity||Cost
||Ship Level Required|
The Multi Missile Launcher (MML) is a 3x2 weapon room bought in the Dove Store for 95 Doves . The MML functions exactly the same as the Missile Launcher combat wise, firing the same Missiles the Missile Launcher can. However, the MML does have a few notable differences. It only consumes one power, and it can only hold and produce 20 Missiles.
The Multi Missile Launcher is generally paired with two other Missile Launchers to enhance their Missile combos. However, due to the Dove cost needed to unlock the MML, it's mostly seen in late game ships. Like the Bolter, the MML's one power consumption is also its biggest weakness. With only one power, it's an incredibly vulnerable target that can be focus fired for easy Hull Damage. Along with this, any damage dealt to the MML will instantly set its reload progress to 0. Thus, make sure to Armor and man the MML as much as possible.
- Advantages: Doesn't require any other weapon rooms, can mess up enemy AI and is unaffected by shields.
- Disadvantages: Hard to pull off without 23-25 Crew, and Engines can be a hassle to destroy.
- Additional Notes: It's basically an upgraded version of the normal Penetrator Spam combo.
- Advantages: Can deal substantial damage to rooms and Crew in a short period of time.
- Disadvantages: Easily countered with Sprinklers.
- Additional Notes: At least 2 different rooms should be targetted in this combo. Otherwise, the third Missile will most likely be wasted due to how Fire Damage stacks on top of each other. Rooms that Crew tend to huddle in are the best targets for this combo.
- Advantages: Can disable Landmines, Sprinklers, and rooms for nearly the entire game.
- Disadvantages: Doesn't provide any damage output and has a rather large Research requirement.
- Additional Notes: It's basically an upgraded version of the normal Room Disable combo.
- Advantages: The EMP Missile can disable Sprinklers, allowing the Scarlet Missile to deal much more damage. The EMP Missile can also be used separately to disable other rooms.
- Disadvantages: Hard to implement AI wise.
The Multi Missile Launcher requires AI to equip currently built Missiles in combat. Without it, the MML will not equip a Missile without manual intervention. Below is a list of Missile equip commands and what Missile they refer to. In "Set Highest ___" commands, the Missile that deals the highest of that damage will be the Missile the room will equip.
Set Cheapest Items -> Missile That Costs The Least Amount OfGas To Build
Set Dearest Items -> Missile That Costs The Most Amount OfGas To Build
Set Item To None -> Unequip Missiles
Set Highest System Damage -> [Usually] Set to Built Rocket Missiles
Set Highest Hull Damage -> Set to Built Penetrator Missiles
Set Highest EMP Damage -> Set to Built EMP Missiles
Set Highest Character Damage -> [Usually] Set to Built Jungle Missiles
Set Highest Fire Items -> Set to Built Scarlet Missiles
Set Highest AP Damage -> Set to Built Javelin Missiles
The Multi Missile Launcher is buffed with the Weapon stat on crew. The reload reduction formula applied when the Missile Launcher is buffed can be found here.
- The Multi Missile Launcher uses the Missile Launcher's destroyed sprite.
- The Multi Missile Launcher doesn't have a destroyed exterior sprite, nor does it have an exterior sprite for the Visiri and Ardent Protector Ships.
Exterior of the Multi Missile Launcher on Federation Ships
Exterior of the Multi Missile Launcher on Qtarian Ships
Exterior of the Multi Missile Launcher on Pirate Ships
Exterior of the Multi Missile Launcher on Gray Ships.