|“||Medium sized missile filled with chemical warhead. Effective against crew.||„|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
The Jungle Missile is a Missile unlocked for the Missile Launcher/Multi Missile Launcher after the player researches Jungler in the Laboratory. The Jungle Missile deals substantial Crew Damage to the room it hits.
Like all Missiles, the Jungle Missile bypasses shields and can be dodged by ships that have a powered Engine onboard. The Jungle Missile can be upgraded by continuing to research Jungler in the Laboratory.
- Advantages: Can deal a lot of Crew Damage in a short period of time.
- Disadvantages: Is hard to implement without Python 3.X.
- Additional Notes: This combo should target rooms Crew tend to huddle in like the Teleport, Hangar, etc.
- Advantages: The Rocket/Javelin Missile can be used to bait repair Crew into a room, and the Jungle Missile can then be used to kill them.
- Disadvantages: Struggles against tanky Crew and is hard to implement without Python 3.x.
When To Use
The Jungle Missile is really only used in the early game. The Jungle Missile just doesn't do enough Crew Damage to quickly kill mid-end Crew. Along with this, Missiles like the Scarlet Missile can do the same amount of crew damage while also damaging systems.
The AI equip command for the Jungle Missile is relatively straightforward. Once the below AI equip command is in the Missile Launcher/Multi Missile Launcher, it will automatically equip the Jungle Missile during combat.
None -> Set Highest Character Damage
Since the Jungle Missile only deals Crew Damage, the AI command below can be used to avoid wasting Missiles on rooms with no Crew. Python 3.X research is required to do this AI command.
None -> Target ___ Room
Target Room Has Enemy -> Set Highest Character Damage